Falcor Forex Robot is a trading solution that has a short and informative presentation. The main page has many numbers of how profitable the system is. There’s no key claim about the advisor written.
Is investing in Falcor Forex Robot a good decision?
We don’t think so. The presentation isn’t featured by verified trading results or backtest reports. So, the decision can be made blindly.
The company claimed that there were 28,048 pips gained this month. We can’t verify this claim.
There’s a list written about how the system works and what we have to expect from its running.
- The advisor knows how to execute orders automatically for us. So, no extra effort is needed from our side.
- It works with price action as the core strategy.
- The system receives data from support and resistance levels.
- There’s proper SL and TP placing.
- We can trade on the account 24/5.
- The system doesn’t care about trading experience.
- We can use it on any cross pair that we want.
- It can be installed within several minutes.
- The system can be applied to the Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- The money-management system calculates lot sizes automatically.
The system is available with a discounted price, $79.00. There’s a 60% OFF. It’s delivered without a refund policy. We don’t know details about the package either.
Verified trading results
The devs provided us with screenshots that show that there were some pips gained. Without verified Myfxbook or FxBlue trading results these claims look ridiculous. If they were right, we the devs had only screenshots.
We have a report that is usually formed within 3 and 4 a.m. The number of numbers in the account name means that it can be a demo account. We think it’s just a report that was formed based on the past day’s data and these orders haven’t ever been traded.
The numbers tell us that this account has $13,922,888 on it. The gross profit is $36,691. A profit factor is 7.12. The maximal drawdown is 0.01%. There were 300 trades executed. The win rate for short trades is 88.41% when for long trades it’s 82.72%.
The presentation includes only positive testimonials written. We don’t know how they match the real trading.
Forex Robot Trader has a page on Forex Peace Army with a 2.262 rate based on 270 reviews.
There are mostly negative testimonials about how the system didn’t work properly to them and even when the system wasn’t delivered at all.
Falcor Forex Robot is a trading advisor that has a short presentation and doesn’t include proof that the system is a profitable trading solution. We have neither backtest reports, trading results, nor refund policy provided.
Leave a Reply