Forex Trend Hunter is a trading solution that is a part of the Automated Forex Tools brand. The last version of the system is 5.4 that has received an Advanced Recovery System. That can be Martingale. The new version of Forex Trend Hunter shows better results.
Is investing in Forex Trend Hunter a good decision?
We don’t think so. The main reason for our doubts is that the developers don’t use the system to make money on the real account. We have only demo accounts shown.
Automated Forex Tools is a known company in the Forex-related community. They have been working for years, designing Forex trading tools. Some of them became scams. So, we have to pay attention to the details they provide about the system.
The presentation includes plenty of explanations and other details about the system.
- The advisor is completely independent. It knows how to trade on the market without our supervision.
- The system can work on the MT4 or MT5 terminal.
- We may trade with it without extra knowledge.
- The system is “the best trend-following and long-term profitable Forex robot on the market.”
- There are possibilities to obtain up to several hundred pips profits.
- We are allowed to trade the following pairs: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The advisor uses a recovery system.
- The system works under the money-management system.
- The recovery system can include Martingale as a support strategy.
- It’s a risky option.
- We are free to work with it on any broker we want.
- The system can be used on US brokers.
- There’s broker protection that covers SL and TP levels from the broker’s eyes.
- We are free to customize the system as we want.
- There’s lifetime support provided.
- A trade can bring up to 300 pips.
- We should have $500 on the balance.
- The advisor works with a trend strategy as the main one.
- The time frame to trade is H1.
The robot can be bought for $55 for a single real account lifetime copy. The original price was $69. The pack is featured by a real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a welcome 60-day money-back guarantee.
The robot was tested on the USDCAD cross pair on H1. The data period has united 2010-2021 years. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000 and it has become $7,380 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 9.02%. Forex Trend Hunter has closed 534 deals with the accuracy rate of 79% for short and 53% for long trading positions.
Verified trading results always increase a level of trust to an introduced system. Alas, it’s only a demo account. The robot has been running on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 21.32%. An average monthly gain is 0.93%. It’s not enough profitability for the expert advisor.
The robot has traded 102 orders with 983.3 pips. An average win is 28.11 pips when an average loss is -34.68 pips. The profit factor is 2.68.
The advisor executes three times more trades in the Longs direction (77 deals).
The advisor opens most of the trade during the European trading session.
The system doesn’t trade much on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The account is run with medium risks. The system has to lose 28 orders in a row to lose 10% of the account.
We may note that martingale doesn’t always bring success.
We should note that the last two months were unprofitable for this trading account.
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army created. There’s a blown account attached that was a real one. So, the devs decided not to work with real money anymore.
The client wasn’t happy with how the advisor worked on a real account.
Forex Trend Hunter is a robot that works with a trend strategy. The system has received Martingale features. Alas, it doesn’t help much to trade on the account stable. The advisor has blown a real account, so now it works on the demo one.
Leave a Reply