Today’s review is about a Gen X expert advisor. It was designed by Aliia Aleshkina and published on August 20, 2020.
The EA received the last 1.6 version update on December 7, 2020.
The developer is Aliia Aleshkina, located in Russia. She has only one product on the portfolio. There are a 1455 total rate and 219 friends on the list.
Is Investing in Gen X a Good Decision?
We are warned that the EA lost December 2020. After this, the EA has to be checked attentively for at least half a year.
As we can see, traders experienced many hidden restrictions from the robot. On some brokers, deals weren’t opened. Traders experienced opposite results and there were no comments from the developer.
The robot has many various features:
- The robot is based on the autoregressive model that’s featured with a K-Arima algorithm and an integration of k coefficients.
- The EA can spot breakout patterns and open trades in the direction of the breakout move.
- The robot can trade only GBP/USD, AUD/USD, and EUR/USD.
- It opens Martingale deals to recover after huge losses.
- Gen X works on the M30 time frame.
- It trades fully-automatically.
- The system runs in a self-built price channel.
- The robot trades automatically on the M30 time frame.
- There’s no need for human intervention.
- It can be used only on the Metatrader 4 platform.
- Aliia Aleshkina provides the EA’s settings. There are parameters:
- StopLoss = 600
- TakeProfit = 600
- AutoLot = true
- Lot = 0.01
- Risk = 1
- Slippage = 60 (this slippage level doesn’t work well)
- Magic = 100500.
- Every pair requires a unique Magic number.
- The EA can work only on 5-digit chart brokers.
The robot costs $99 for a copy. There’s a three-month rent option for $60. We can download it for free to check it in the terminal. We can expect to get support via the MQL5, updates, and upgrades. The developer doesn’t provide a money-back guarantee.
There’s an AUD/USD backtest. It was performed on the M30 time frame. It used over 20 years of data (2000-2020 years). The modeling quality was 90%. The spread was 15 pips. An initial deposit was $10000. The total net profit has become $349M. The Profit Factor was 14.53. The robot traded 1532 deals with 95.22% of the win-rate for Short and 87.80% of the win-rate for Long.
Gen X runs a real USD account on the little-used broker – Hugo’s Way. It works automatically by using technical indicators from MT4. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was created on September 17, 2020. Since then, the absolute gain has become +47.83%. An average monthly gain is +10.85%. The maximum drawdown is dangerous – 33.22%.
As we can see, the drawdown periods are long-term and consistent.
The robot closed only 42 deals with 357 pips. An average win is 46.96 pips when an average loss is -60.73 pips. The Long position win-rate is 69%, Short one – 68%. An average trade length is one day. The Profit Factor is 1.32.
As we can see, only EUR/USD is profitable (462 pips).
The EA focuses on trading mostly during European trading hours.
Tuesday is the most traded day – 11 deals.
The account is run with insane risk to the account balance.
The EA sets the same SL and TP levels. As we can see, the Martingale quite often generates losses.
December 2020 was closed with a huge loss. There was a single deal in January 2021 closed.
Customers are completely unhappy with the received trading results.
The robot works unpredictable and can’t make predictable and stable profits.
- Strategy – score (3/10)
- Functionality & Features – score (0/10)
- Trading Results – score (3/10)
- Reliability – score (0/10)
- Pricing – score (7/10)
Gen X is a robot that has been working since September 2020. The last trading results (December 2020) showed that it became a scam because Martingale on the 60% win-rate account is a straight way to blow it. In January 2021, there was a single trade closed. So, we can say that the EA doesn’t work anymore. Paying for this will be a mistake.
Leave a Reply