NorthEastWay is a system that helps people with gaining pips on Forex automatically. The price looks out of place. We don’t know the reason to ask that much.
Is investing in NorthEastWay a good decision?
We don’t know. The offer is sky-high. Not anyone can afford to buy this expensive offer.
Pavel Udovichenko is the dev of this system. On the MQL5 market he has a 9502 rate. There are 4 products and 23 signals in his portfolio. The robots’ rate is 5 based on 259 reviews.
We have a system that has some details explained about how the system is going to make profits on our account.
- It can help us with automatic trading on our terminal. So, it’s going to open and close orders automatically.
- The advisor costs $8346, but the dev wants to increase it to $9887.
- This pricing is completely weird and unhealthy.
- The robot trades“popular “pullback” currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD.”
- “The system uses the main patterns of the Forex market in trading – the return of the price after a sharp movement in any direction.”
- The advisor works on M15.
- We can trade the following pairs EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCAD, and EURCAD.
- When we buy the system we have to contact the developer ASAP.
- We can work from a single chart.
- “Long Term tests for 5-10 years are recommended to show the EA’s stability during various market conditions.”
The system is available for $8346 for a single copy. There are no rental options provided. We are allowed to download the advisor for free if we want to execute some backtests and check settings.
We have a final report of 3 cross pairs tested with 94% quality. An initial deposit of $100 has become $1,009,786 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 14.23%. The profit factor was 3.02 when the recovery factor was 4.67. NorthEastWay traded 4395 orders with a win rate of 75-76%.
The system trades on a real USD account with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on August 14, 2020, deposited at $121,035.57 and withdrawn at $78,166. The total gain has become 116.62%. The peak drawdown was 17, 75%. The robot’s average daily gain is 0,16%, while the average monthly gain is 4,85%.
The system closed 1519 deals with 22,346 pips. An average win is 29.17 pips when an average loss is -31.85 pips. The win rate for long trades is 73% when for short trades it is 79%. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is high – 3.25.
AUDCAD is the most traded pair with 403 orders and $18,320.47 of profit. The system works with nine cross pairs.
The advisor works during the European trading hours and a bit during the Asian session.
Thursday is a less traded day with 252 orders.
The system works with low risks on the market. There should be 149 deals lost in a row to lose 10% of the balance.
The system uses Martingale to recover after losses. As you may see, after the loss of $145, a trader decided to withdraw $17K from the trading account.
We have a few testimonials about how the system helped clients. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find customer reviews of the trusted third party websites like Trustpilot or FPA. While there are a few reviews for this system on MQL5, we cannot check their authenticity.
NorthEastWay is a trading solution that works on the real market providing short monthly profits with less than 20% drawdowns. The pricing looks insanely high. Moreover, it uses a risky and dangerous Martingale, which may end up with significant losses.
Leave a Reply