ProHT TREND EA is an expert advisor that doesn’t have a welcome presentation that would convince us that the robot is good to go. So, we decided to check everything out to see whether it’s a good decision for traders to use the robot to grow their trading accounts’ balance.
Is investing in ProHT TREND EA a good decision?
We don’t know for sure without trading results, but, most likely, the answer is no. The developers have to pay attention to the presentation and trading results.
The owners decided not to disclose themselves. We have no idea if they have proper experience in trading and robot design to develop a good and stable trading solution.
The presentation includes various information about the system, but it’s not enough without providing trading results.
- The robot provides us with analyzing the market, opening, and closing completely automatically on the market.
- There’s a copy of a robot and an indicator in the package.
- It works with a trend strategy.
- So, the best time to open orders is when the market is volatile.
- It measures the channel between support and resistance levels.
- We can set it to work on the MT4 platform.
- The advisor analyzes trading volumes.
- It has a filter that covers the system from fake breakouts.
- The devs claimed that the robot can’t be backtested.
- The advisor allows us to customize various settings to keep the account profitable.
- It’s possible to work with the following pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, EURCAD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, and USDCHF.
- The time frames are H1 and H4.
- The leverage can be from 1:30 to 1:2000.
- It should be used on the brokers with low slippages.
- It places SL and TP levels to cover every opening order.
- The account types can be: Standard, Cent, Micro, Mini, and ECN.
- The system should be used on a VPS service.
- It works the whole time on the market.
- The support can be delivered 24/7.
- There are free updates delivered.
- There should be different magic numbers applied to every cross pair.
- We have to start trading with $200 on the account.
- The best deposit should start from $500.
- Usually, it’s not enough to work on the H1 time frame.
The current price is discounted from the original one of $400 for a copy to the current one for $200 for a copy. We have no refund policy applied that would cover us if we don’t like how the robot works. Also, there are no explanations about what features the package has.
Verified trading results
The presentation doesn’t include backetst reports provided. This looks suspicious because we don’t know what we have to expect from the system. Also, we don’t know if the robot was properly tested.
The developers decided not to provide us with trading results. This is a horrible move because all developers are happy to share the results where people can see how well the system can handle various market conditions to be profitable.
There’s a video from which we can’t claim that the robot worked on a real account because the top of the terminal was cut.
We have this picture of backtests or trading results. It’s unclear what we are looking at. First, Windows isn’t registered. The profit factor is 1.80. The maximal drawdown is low—$100.53 (0.95%). The advisor executed 90 deals with a win rate of 71% for short and only 37% for long trading conditions. So, this rate is horrible for a paid solution. The growth chart shows stagnation.
We don’t have any piece of feedback written to be sure that people bought it and use it to make profits. It’s a significant con in addition to other ones.
ProHT TREND EA is an expert advisor that has to run charts to make profits when the market is volatile. The presentation doesn’t look professional at all because it lacks such information. As an example, we don’t have backtest reports and trading results provided. The developers don’t want to cover us with a proper refund policy.
Leave a Reply