Easy Money X-Ray Robot is a robot that was released on LeapFX. Most likely, it fits their quality standard. The system is “The Beginner-Friendly Plug and Play Software.” We can generate up to 50% of the monthly profits using it. The deposit requirements are only $250.
Is Investing in Easy Money X-Ray Robot a Good Decision?
It’s completely up to you because we never advise the robot with risky strategies on the board.
LeapFX is a quite known company that provides services: helping to choose a broker, expert advisors, account managing, and VPS services.
There are not many features, settings, or strategies explanations provided in the presentation:
- The robot can work on the account automatically.
- The system runs a trend trading strategy.
- It uses Grid plus Martingale strategies in addition.
- The system can trade only EUR/USD and GBP/USD currency pairs.
- The robot is a frequently traded solution.
- We can expect to reach a 35-50% monthly profit.
- The system doesn’t require previous experience to start trading.
- The deposit can be $250 or higher.
- There are four indicators behind the trading strategy.
- RSI and Moving Average are used to spot trading opportunities.
- There’s a money-management feature that manages open orders if they need to be closed before reaching SL or TP levels.
- The system has no settings that we’re allowed to customize.
LeapFX has standard pricing: rent and lifetime packs. Easy Money X-Ray Robot is not an exclusion. The one-year membership costs $347. The pack is featured by a product copy, the automatically optimized best settings, free updates for life, and the best recommendations. The lifetime license costs $597. There are the same features. The company features the pack with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Verified Trading Results
Easy Money X-Ray Robot was set on a real USD account on FBS. It works automatically with 1:500 leverage. It uses technical indicators from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a Track Record Verified. It was created on October 23, 2020, funded at $45,585, and withdrawn at $57,200. Since then, the absolute gain was +358.63%. An average monthly gain is +43.71%. The maximum drawdown is 23.89%.
Easy Money X-Ray Robot traded 5,992 orders with -14,201 pips. This number of lost pips warns us about aggressive Martingale. The win-rate is 61 for Short positions and 64% for Long positions. An average trade length is over three hours. The Profit Factor is 1.46.
The expert advisor trades EUR/USD and GBP/USD currency pairs only. The most-traded and the most profitable symbol is GBP/USD with 4911 deals and $25,218.42 of the profits.
The robot trades during the European trading hours.
It works during all days equally with decreasing activity on Friday.
The robot runs the account with high risks to the account balance. For losing 10%, the system has to lose 46 deals.
The History is private, but we know the developers hid the fact that there is a Grid plus Martingale combo on the board.
February was closed with profits. There was no deal traded in March 2021.
There are only positive testimonials posted on the presentation.
There’s a page of the LeapFX company on Forex Peace Army. The page has a 3.27 rate based on 13 reviews.
There are some negative testimonials. Alas, there’s nothing told about Easy Money X-Ray Robot. It means the robot is so young, and there’s a little client base.
- Strategy – score (3/10)
- Functionality & Features – score (3/10)
- Trading Results – score (6/10)
- Reliability – score (4/10)
- Pricing – score (3/10)
Easy Money X-Ray Robot is a Grid and Martingale robot. The presentation is wordy and lacks useful information about the system and its stability. At the same time, the developers hid information that there are risky strategies on the board. It’s a scam way to sell the robot. The pricing is twice high as for this type of robot.
Leave a Reply