FX Lucky Pro is a robot that was designed by a no-name developer with a Gmail email. The presentation doesn’t look professional at all, but at least there are backtest reports and trading results provided. For more details, read an FX Luck Pro review.
Is Investing in FX Lucky Pro a Good Decision?
We don’t think so. The EA has started actively trading at the beginning of November 2021. So, it’s a too young trading solution to claim it’s safe for running on real accounts.
There’s no company profile in common sense. It has a medium level of transparency because we have backtests and trading results but knows nothing about the developers and much other information.
Let’s talk about the main features:
- The robot trades fully-automatically.
- The system can close almost all positions with profits.
- EA has a unique algorithm that allows trading using several trading patterns simultaneously.
- It allows increasing EA’s profitability significantly.
- We’re sorry, but where’s the info about the developers?
- There’s 24/5 knowledgeable support.
- The vendor provides free updates and upgrades.
- The system unites “the best strategies.” It sounds like nonsense.
- All traders are covered by the Stop Loss system.
- The main strategy is scalping with 90% of the win-rate.
- It scans the market, looking for the best trading opportunities.
- The system sets Lot Sizes automatically based on the risks.
- There’s protection from slippage.
- It was tested over a MANY year historical period.
- It provides stable profits.
There are two packages: Basic and Standard. The basic package costs $107. It’s featured by one real and one demo account, free updates, and upgrades. The Standard pack costs $127 and includes two real and two demo accounts.
Verified Trading Results
We’ve got an AUD/USD backtest on the H1 time frame. There were 32032 bars in the test. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The Spread was wide – 20 pips. An initial deposit was $300. The total net profit was $124.7k. The Profit Factor was 43.80. The maximum drawdown was low – 12.42%. There were 434 deals traded with 93% of the win-rate.
The robot runs a real RUR account. The account was created on September 30, 2020. The trading activities started only on November 11, 2020. The margin level is high – 2860.2%.
The system works only with AUD/USD. The total net return is +213.5%. An average monthly gain is +52.9%. The maximum drawdown was -0.3%. The win-rate is sky-high – 94.9%. The Profit Factor is one of the ever seen – 241.16. An average trade frequency several trades weekly. The account is online for 122 days.
The Risk to Reward Ratio is 4.61. The account runs with impossibly low risk to the account balance. An average trade length is over 32 hours. An average win is +$139.29 when an average loss is -$10.68.
The robot trades mostly the BUY direction (35 deals).
There’s a single strategy on the board.
Thursday is the most-traded day – 10 deals. Wednesday is the most profitable – $1689.
The robot trades during the European and American trading hours.
Trading frequency decreased significantly in January 2021.
There was no deal lost during the period of the last three traded weeks.
We’ve got several open trades. One of them can bring a huge loss.
The company has a page on Forex Peace Army. They have no feedback or rate.
- Strategy – score (9/10)
- Functionality & Features – score (3/10)
- Trading Results – score (10/10)
- Reliability – score (6/10)
- Pricing – score (10/10)
FX Lucky Pro is a discussable scalper. We were surprised by its trading performance. At the same time, the presentation lacks features and settings explanations. Will we need ECN, VPS, etc., to get the results like these? The robot has been trading since November 2020. So, it’s so young trading solution to say something for sure. This statement proves lacking testimonials on Forex Peace Army.