NightVision EA is one of the many unprofitable FX robots out there. However, the author is marketing it on the mql5 website as the best system. He states that it uses some of his distinctive developments that have been tested successfully on live trading accounts. However, traders should tread carefully and not believe this vendor blindly.
Is investing in NightVision EA a good decision?
You will make a terrible decision if you purchase this EA. We have analyzed its features, strategies, trading results, transparency among other aspects and identified some red flags. As you will see later in this NightVision EA review, the robot applies a dangerous approach in trading that can cause you to incur unimaginable losses. Moreover, the vendor does not provide us with detailed background information about himself or his company and conceals some trading data.
Alexander Kalinkin is the individual behind this EA. He is from Russia and mainly focuses on managing assets for traders and developing Forex products. This is the only thing we know about him. His profile is characterized by very little details. So, we are uncertain if he created this robot alone or with other experts. Furthermore, we are clueless about the name of the company he works under, and consequently, its profile.
NightVision EA conducts trades automatically on the user’s behalf. Therefore, what you need to do for it to start working for you is to click on the buy option. You will then be directed to a link that will show you the processes you need to follow to acquire it. The unique features of the robot are:
- Works on numerous currency pairs: GBPUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPAUD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD, EURNZD, USDJPY, EURCHF, AUDJPY, and AUDNZD
- Is fully automated
- Is easy to use
- Has a small number of settings
- Works on the MT5 trading platform
- Recommends ECN accounts with low spread and commission
- Ensures that each trade has its Stop Loss and Take Profit so as to secure the trader’s deposit
- Does not apply risky trading methods like grid, martingale, arbitrage, etc
- The recommended FX broker is IC markets
- Mainly opens trades on Friday
Leave a Reply