BF Scalper Pro is a robot that was designed by FX Automater several years ago. The company writes the best possible presentations ever. So, there’s much info to discuss.
Is investing in BF Scalper Pro a good decision?
Trading results look okay, but this is a scalper. So, it requires many features like a VPS service, ECN account, low spreads, low slippages, and low commissions. It’s hard to match them all.
The developer is a veteran of Forex robot design. They have many solutions developed and consistently updated. Anyway, not all of them are profitable.
We have grouped up the most important features:
- The system has a brand-new Exit Logic that decreases drawdowns.
- We can set various Stop Loss levels for every symbol.
- There’s a Grid strategy behind the Scalping.
- The robot sets TP and SL for every open deal.
- We can trade the next symbols: GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The advisor knows how to trade with low drawdowns.
- There’s a news filter to avoid opening trades during high-impact news.
- It provides various notifications to inform us when an order is placed.
- It includes broker protection to protect our orders.
- Friday Exit System closes orders without keeping them over the weekend.
- We can work with it on MT4 and MT5.
- The EA works on the M15 timeframe.
- The developers provide settings for each cross pair.
- Trading hours can be customized as well.
- We have to use it on an ECN account.
We know that the main price was $147. So, they increased it to make a sale. Now, the price is $137 after a discount. The pack is featured by one real account license, three demo licenses, support, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Verified trading results
There’s a GBP/USD backtest on the M15 time frame shared. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. The initial deposit was $1000. It became $2952.28 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was not so big – 11.03%. The system traded 966 deals with 68% of the accuracy for shorts and 72% for longs.
The advisor has been running a real USD account automatically on the MT4 terminal. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was created on March 23, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +30.78%. The average monthly gain is 1.54%. The maximum drawdown is 22.67%.
BF Scalper Pro has closed 866 trades with 1958 pips. An average win is 9.46 pips when an average loss is -14.24 pips. The accuracy for longs is 72% when for shorts, it’s 67%. An average trade length is over thirteen hours. The profit factor is 1.81.
EURCAD with 185 closed orders is ahead of others. GBPUSD is the most profitable symbol with $770.56.
Most trades are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The advisor almost skips trading on Monday.
The EA hides TP and SL levels from a broker.
The robot works with low monthly profitability.
The presentation doesn’t include customer testimonials. We don’t have them published even on Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot.
BF Scalper Pro is a robot that scalps during a high session. The system requires much attention and customizations to be profitable. We can’t be sure that these requirements can be reached on the ordinary traders’ account.
Leave a Reply