Neural Bot is a robot that scalps profits on the EURUSD cross pair. Its developer has several years of MQL5 experience and a low profile rate. The presentation looks average and has nothing special that could convince us of the system’s efficacy and reliability.
Is investing in Neural Bot a good decision?
No, it’s not. The system is an absolute scam and should be avoided. The robot started blowing the developer’s account.
The developer runs a profile with a 6319 rate. His portfolio includes 51 products and he has been working for over three years.
The system has some features, details, and other information explained. We have grouped that intel in the following list:
- We can enjoy automatic trading with this system.
- We can work on the MT5 platform.
- There are Neural Network and Machine Learning calculations to decide when it’s time to place a deal on the market.
- The system doesn’t trade frequently.
- We are free to use it on any time frame that we want.
- The balance should be over $300.
- We have to set the leverage at 1:500.
- We can work with EURUSD only.
- A VPS service will be a good addition.
- It doesn’t work with risky strategies to be profitable.
- It covers open deals with SL and TP levels.
- The devs provide us with comparison of risks and leverages.
- IC Markets is a suggested broker.
- We have to use it on Hedge accounts only.
- There’s a manual provided with proper details.
Neural Bot can be purchased for $450 for a single lifetime copy. The developer has added a rental option for us for $100 annually. We can download a copy for demo usage.
We have a EUR/USD backtest report on the three years of the tick data. The history quality was 100%. An initial deposit was set at $300 that has turned to $2,215,481 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was19.70%. The Profit Factor was 31.64 when the recovery factor was 7.00. Neuro Bot has closed 1836 orders. The accuracy rate for short trading direction was 100.00% (937 orders), while for long trading positions it was 99.56% (899 orders). So the directions were traded equally.
The developer has decided not to risk real money and set the system on a demo account on IC Markets. The robot has been working the account for 30 weeks so far. The absolute growth is 1.51%. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 41.2% and keeps growing. The maximum deposit load is 4.7%. Trading activity occurs 75.1% of the time. The accuracy rate is 94.6%. We have a mediocre reliability of the signals.
An average trade length is three days. The account has lost all its subscribers.
The system has lost almost all profits in July 2021.
We may note that drawdowns periods are high and consistent.
The system traded 149 deals. The best trade was $8.34 when the worst trade was -$207.12. It’s insane how deep the stop loss levels are. The gross profit is $663.93 when the gross loss is -$649.31. The recovery factor is nothing to talk about – 0.02. The profit factor is low – 1.02. An average profit is $4.71 when an average loss is -$81.1.
There are so many negative reviews that warn us that the system is a scam.
Neural Bot is an expert advisor that works with EURUSD on a demo account. The system is disgusting and we wouldn’t like to suggest you use it. It’s simply dangerous. The offer doesn’t include any kind of refunds to cover us.
Leave a Reply