Today we will be talking about the PZ Trend Trading indicator, the Forex trading system that was downloaded for demo usage over 8000 times. It was released on December 06, 2013.
Is investing in PZ Trend Trading a good decision?
We can’t suggest it be used by you. The reason is that you must trade on your own anyway. The system just shows trading opportunities.
Arturo Lopez Perez is from Andorra. His profile has a 952,322 rating. The products he sells are rated at 3.9 based on 1114 reviews.
We have prepared all important information in the following list.
- The system informs us when the BUY or SELL order should be opened.
- It uses a trend strategy behind the system.
- The seeks for entry points “by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.”
- It will become much easier to work on markets.
- It recognizes profitable pullbacks, breakouts, and early reversals trend moves.
- The indicator analyzes itself to increase quality.
- The dashboard United many time frames.
- The signals aren’t repainted.
- There are many alerts email/sound/visual.
- The indicator checks breakout actions.
- “A red dash is a correction during a downtrend.”
- “A blue dash is a correction during an uptrend.”
- “Blue Bars are a bullish sub-trend.”
- “Red Bars are a bearish sub-trend.”
- We can check input parameters.
- We may ask the developer questions about the system via MQL5 or email.
- Arturo López Pérez is a system developer.
The purchase pricing looks out of place – $299 for a copy. The rental option is affordable and available for $49 monthly. We can enjoy a demo copy to check everything on the terminal.
Verified trading results
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a solid disadvantage because the developer mentioned that the system was well-tested before being released.
There’s a real USCCent account on the EXNESS broker, which the system runs automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has both a verified track record and trading privileges. It was created on December 29, 2020, deposited at 6,679 USC, and withdrawn at 10,340 USC. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to -99.9%. An average monthly gain is -60.46%. The maximum drawdown is scary -100.00%.
The advisor has executed 208 orders with 2596 pips. An average win is 109.25 pips when an average loss is -139.24 pips. The win rate for longs is 57% when for shorts is 64%. An average trade length is 13 hours 24 minutes. The profit factor is 1.57.
The system trades various cross pairs. GBPUSD with 41 orders and $1475.77 is ahead of others.
The system focuses on the European trading hours.
Wednesday with 69 orders is the most traded day.
The risks are maximum because the account is blown.
The last page looks like a nightmare for every trader.
The account is blown.
We had some testimonials from a period when the system worked well. Now, they aren’t relevant.
PZ Trend Trading is a scam indicator with a blown account in its portfolio. The system traded with huge risks, and as a result, it’s fallen. We warn you that the system is dangerous for your account.
Leave a Reply