The Comeback Kid EA is a trading advisor that was introduced by a short presentation. We have many questions that remain unanswered. The developers work under a Responsible Forex Trading brand. The main statements inform us that the system can help us to be profitable.
Is investing in The Comeback Kid EA a good decision?
The system is just several-months old. It’s hard to tell if it’s a good solution or not. It has to work on the real account for at least a year to convince us that it can work smoothly and predictably.
The developers don’t share with us details about the company. Most likely, they didn’t proceed with registration. It means that they can simply disappear if they decide to stop providing the service.
We have united all the details in the following list of features:
- The system was designed to execute orders for us automatically.
- The advisor allows us to trade manually if we need to have the same account.
- The EA knows how to recover after losses.
- The devs behind the service have over 16-year trading experience.
- “The auto-trading function already gives the trader an edge. Intervening can give a further edge on top of that. So we should be working with a double trading edge which is hard to find.”
- The system works with default settings with low drawdowns.
- There are trailing stops to protect profits from high volatile periods.
- An average monthly profit is 5-10%.
- We can trade up to ten currency pairs.
- There’s an inbuilt trading system and risk management.
- We can install the advisor quickly on the terminal.
- The system has successfully traded three months in a row.
- There are 310 purchases that occurred.
- The annual profit can be up to 60%.
- We keep controlling the system.
- We can work on both terminals MT4 and MT5.
- The account balance has to start from $3000.
- The leverage can be set at 1:100.
- We can customize many various settings.
- We are allowed to start trading with conservative risks.
- The robot costs $497 for a single copy.
We don’t have backtest reports provided. Without this important data, we cannot analyze the win rate, drawdowns, trading frequency, and from what broker tick data was received. It’s unprofessional to sell the robot without backtests.
We have a real USD account on the Trader’s Way broker. The advisor works on it automatically with some manual interventions. The leverage is 1:500. The platform is MT5. The account was created on June 16, 2021, and deposited at $30,674. It has a verified track record. The total gain has become 13.85%. An average monthly gain is 4.84%, when the maximum drawdown is 6.21%.
There were 386 deals with 7425.5 pips traded. An average win is 97.32 pips when an average loss is -129.29 pips. The win rate is 61% for longs and 68% for shorts. An average trade length is 16 hours. The profit factor is 1.82.
The system couldn’t manage to be profitable with EURJPY and GBPCAD. EURUSD is still ahead in open orders. The most profits were gained on XAUUSD – $1401.
Most of the orders are traded when banks start publishing high-impact news. During the rest of the day, the advisor trades little.
Friday is the most dangerous day to open trades because Monday opening can blow stop losses. Tuesday and Thursday are a bit ahead of other days as it should be.
The advisor covers SL and TP levels. It looks like the system uses trailing features to close orders in a profit.
The first three months were traded with the same profits.
We have no customer feedback on the sites or platforms like Trustpilot or Forex Peace Army. It’s risky to buy the system without knowing how it works on clients’ accounts.
The Comeback Kid EA is a quite young trading solution that trades only several hours a day. We can’t be sure that the system keeps running stable for a long period. We are sure that we have to wait a bit more to check September-December 2021 trading results. The system is delivered without refunds. So, all sales are final. We have no testimonials to be sure someone is profitable with it too.