Dynamic Pro Scalper is a trading solution that belongs to Automated Forex Tools. The system has got a 5.0 version not so far ago. We may like to join an offer and, buying one, get one free.
Is investing in Dynamic Pro Scalper a good decision?
The system wastes an account slowly but surely. We don’t know why the developers don’t want to update it to fit current market conditions and come back to profitability.
Automated Forex Tools is a company that has various products in its portfolio with several years of background.
We have some details about the system explained. So, we are allowed to know what we should be prepared for.
- The system was designed to execute orders automatically for us.
- We can rely on the fact that the system makes little profits during the Asian session.
- The main terminal to work is MT4.
- We have nine pairs available for trading: GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF currency pairs.
- M15 is the main time frame to start trading.
- We are allowed to work with Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- We can use a broker that we want.
- “When the Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.”
- So, we should expect to see a Grid with Martingale.
- The maximum risk should be not higher than 2% to the account balance.
- The account should be deposited at $500 or more.
- The system works on Windows and Mac.
- We can receive push or email notifications.
- The system protects us from high slippages and high spreads.
- The advisor covers orders from the broker’s eye.
- It can execute orders with low drawdowns.
- The system changes GMT Offset automatically.
The robot is still available for $71 for a lifelong license instead of $89. We can rely on the next features: one real and two demo accounts, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee policy. We can download a demo copy to give it a try.
There’s a backtest report on the EURCHF pair performed on the M15 time frame. The data unites 19-year of the tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. The system managed to turn it into $8,990,421 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75%. The system has executed 3614 orders. The accuracy rate was 87.15% for shorts and 87.66% for longs.
The advisor has been working on a demo account only. The broker is IC Markets. It can trade them automatically with the 1:500 leverage. The system receives technical data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 08, 2020, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +26.88%. The monthly gain is 1.47%. The maximum drawdown was 6.95%.
The advisor executed 925 orders with 3330.1 pips. An average win is 9.03 pips when an average loss is -5.70 pips. The accuracy rate for longs is 61% and 65% for shorts. An average trade length is 14 hours 30 minutes. The profit factor is 1.86.
The system trades on eight cross pairs. All of them are profitable excluding EURCHF, with -$191.81.
The system executes orders mostly two hours before and after midnight.
Dynamic Pro Scalper avoids trading actively at the beginning of the week.
It trades with low risks. So, the account can’t be blown instantly if something goes wrong.
It looks like SL levels don’t match TP ones to trade stably and profitably.
Dynamic Pro Scalper trades are completely unpredictable. It can easily lose several months in a row.
Automated Forex Tools has been running a page Forex Peace Army. We have only two comments written.
They look ridiculously scammy. We don’t know if they are relevant and writers are faceless.
Dynamic Pro Scalper is an expert advisor that executes orders at night to make profits when the market is calm. Alas, trading results showed that the system is not updated to actual market conditions. We don’t know why the developers failed to mention this. Summing it up, we cannot recommend the system to the public.