The R0B0.1 is a robot that does something. What’s this? No one knows. The system is introduced as “New Way Of Trading.” What way? The developers tell nothing about this.
Is Investing in R0B0.1 a Good Decision?
Of course, it is not. The system is an absolute scam. We have no proof that the robot can make profits on the real or demo account.
It’s a typical scam. So, there’s no company in common sense behind it. Most likely, there’s a person that wants to be unknown. We have no information about him and his previous trading results.
The presentation doesn’t include features, settings, strategy, and other explanations. It was a challenge for us to group everything up in the following list:
- The company sets a goal to “bring the best online trading software to the world market.”
- The system allows putting emotions away from trading.
- The robot executes a strategy that’s based on ten indicators. We have no idea which ones. We don’t know even from what group they are.
- They can be from Trend trading or Price Action or even Grid with or without Martingale.
- The system allows us to proceed with 28 symbols.
- The robot was designed to work on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- We should have $250 on balance to start trading smoothly.
- The robot has to work with high accuracy – 90%. We can’t be sure these numbers are real without proof from a live account.
- It trades 24/7, looking for various trading opportunities.
- From a video of the backtest report, we know that the system works on the H1 time frame.
- From the same video, we noticed USD/JPY as one of the currency pairs.
R0B0.1 costs $147 for a copy. The original price was $297. The price is for one lifetime license for a single real-account. There are two subscriptions provided. The one-month rental feature costs $37, when the three-month rental feature costs $67.
The refund policy looks weird and out of place. It looks like it was copied from a goods store and pasted without changes on the site. The developer uses gmail, so there’s no company or professional email behind it.
Checkout requires us to provide all our private and card information. It’s so risky because we don’t know if the data stored on the site DB is safe and sound.
Verified Trading Results
It’s a screenshot of the backtest report on the site.
It’s a cover of a video where the backtest report was made. Here, the resolution is much better. Both cases are scams.
It’s a USD/JPY backtest report on the H1 time frame. The data period was chosen from 09.17.2020 to 12.31.2020. The modeling quality was 27.34%. It’s a scam level of quality. Most reports have 90.00-99.00% of the modeling quality. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit was around $2,339. The Profit Factor was 55.93 if we got correct. The maximum drawdown was 3.12%. R0B0.1 has closed 21 trades. The win rate was 95.24% for the Short direction. The robot was not tested in the Long direction at all.
There were no verified trading results on the site published. It means the developer has no idea how his system works on the real account. It’s a significant disadvantage because not only traders but also the developer have no idea of what to expect.
The developer didn’t publish any testimonial from clients on their site. At the same time, we have the same picture on the web. There is no customer feedback on well-known sites like Trustpilot and Forex Peace Army.
- Strategy – score (2/10)
- Functionality & Features – score (2/10)
- Trading Results – score (2/10)
- Reliability – score (2/10)
- Pricing – score (2/10)
R0B0.1 is an absolute scam. The developer doesn’t provide common explanations about a strategy, settings, money management, risks, pips expectations, and others. We have no backtest report with at least 90.00% of quality to be sure the strategy was tested well before it became software. We have no trading results provided. The developer doesn’t know how his system manages real market conditions.
Leave a Reply