The Money Tree Robot is a robot that was developed and released by the LeapFX company. We have plenty of information explained about the system and how it functions. The presentation is also featured by trading results. Let’s take a closer look at it.
Is investing in The Money Tree Robot a good decision?
The system was set to trade in February 2022, so we don’t know if it’s good in the long run.
LeapFX was created in 2018 and since then there have been various solutions developed such as Stealth Trader, Funnel Trader 2.0, Automic Trader, DynaScalp, etc. So, the overall reputation is decent.
It’s the right time to talk about the system and its possibilities to be profitable in the market.
- The advisor provides us with a completely automatic trading experience.
- The win rate can be as high as 90%.
- We have fifteen cross pairs available to work with.
- It operates with low risks of losing an account.
- The robot doesn’t manage orders with huge SL levels placed.
- You have to work on a Hedge account only.
- The system doesn’t use a Grid strategy to push the margin down.
- It follows NFA rules in trading.
- It trades, following regulation of prop firms that require low drawdown from the system.
- The platform is accessible to all users irrespective of their trading experience.
- The overall profitability is high.
- It keeps orders on the market for five hours or so.
- The developers customized it properly before releasing.
- There’s a detailed user manual available.
- We can rely on welcome support.
- The owners deliver the product with free updates and upgrades on the board.
You can subscribe to the service for $597 annually. There’s an option to purchase a lifelong copy for $899. The developers support us with a 30 days of the money back guarantee.
Verified trading results
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports provided. It’s a downside because we don’t know how well the system was tested.
The Money Tree Robot works with the real market, using an account on Blaze Market. It manages deals automatically with 1:200 leverage on the MT4 platform automatically. The account was created on February 02, 2022, and founded at $1000. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 1032.54%. An average monthly gain is 91% and this number is truly high. The maximum drawdown is 18.79%. The core requirement for a professional advisor is less than 20% drawdowns. We have 112 traders who track trading results.
It managed 197 orders and gained 1445.9 pips. An average win is 11.16 pips when an average loss is -39.98 pips. It works with 91-93% accuracy. An average trade length is over 5 hours. The profit factor is 3.41. It’s a solid number.
There are EURUSD and GBPUSD that are traded only short direction and USDCHF and USDJPY that are traded only long.
The system doesn’t trade actively during the European trading session.
Monday (23) and Friday (18) are the less traded days.
The robot works with high risks to the balance.
We may note the SL levels can be up to 97.1 pips.
Now, all months in 2022 were closed for profits.
There’s a page of LeapFX created on Trustpilot. People have provided 14 testimonials on the system.
We have various positive testimonials where people respect developers for the stable performance of the robot and welcome support.
The Money Tree Robot is a system that works on a real account and makes significant profits. The robot works with high risks and high win rate as well. So, for how the system looks stable. Anyway, the developers provide us with a refund policy if something goes wrong.
Leave a Reply